Project Home • Blog • Forums • Known Issues • External Project Link • Contact Project
Author: Laura Arguello (All RIAForge projects by this author)
cfcUnit Runner is a front-end to run cfcUnit tests (cfcUnit is a Unit Testing framework for ColdFusion) It allows to run test suites or individual cfcs. It uses the unmodified cfcUnit framework, so you can simply drop it in a web-accessible folder and it will run as long as you have the org.cfcunit and cfcunit folders in the root of your site or have a mapping to org where you have a cfcunit and have the other cfcunit folder that comes with the framework download in the root of your site.
* Runs test suites and shows results for all components tested
* Runs individual components from the results
* Saves your previous classes tested for easy access and less typing
* Filter bar allows you to hide a type of result: errors, failed tests or passing tests.
* Shows stack trace for errors
* ColdFusion MX 7.02 in server
* Flash Player 9 in client
* cfcUnit framework installed as described in the project’s website.
* Have some tests to run, or try org.cfcunit.tests.AllTests just to see it running
* Either Flex Builder or Flex SDK
There are no issues for this project.
To enter issues for this (or any other) project, you must be logged in.
You may access this project's Subversion repository with your client here: http://svn.riaforge.org/cfcunitrunner.
To view files and changelists associated with this repository, go here: http://cfcunitrunner.riaforge.org/index.cfm?event=page.svnbrowse.
Anonymous users have read access to the repository while the administrator has write access.
This project is sharing its code via Subversion. Subversion is an open source source control method. You may find more information about Subversion here: http://subversion.tigris.org/
Adobe and the Adobe product names are either registered trademarks or trademarks of Adobe Systems Incorporated in the United States and/or other countries.